ONLINE SPEED QUIZZING
THINGS YOU WILL NEED TO PLAY ONLINE SPEED QUIZZING
• A reliable internet connection.
• Viewing Device: An internet enabled device to watch & hear your host in the Zoom room. (
a bigger screen is preferable - tablet or laptop
• Player Device: An internet enabled device (
phone or tablet
) - with the 'SpeedQuizzing - Live' app installed.
Apple users can find it in the App Store - or here:
Android users can find it here:
(Make sure you install the 'SpeedQuizzing - Live' app and
the 'SpeedQuizzing Virtual Buzzer')
WHAT TO DO BEFORE THE QUIZ STARTS
• Download and install the 'SpeedQuizzing - Live' app onto your device.
• On your viewing device - join the Zoom room, using the link you've been given.
• Try and join at least 5 minutes before the quiz is due to start.
The Zoom meeting will be open ahead of the quiz with some music, and on screen tips whilst you get yourself ready.
Your event organiser will give you the timings.
WHAT TO DO WHEN THE EVENT STARTS
• When successfully connected to the Zoom meeting you will see a welcome page and hear some background music.
• Open the 'SpeedQuizzing - Live' app on your player device.
• Enter a team/player name, and input the four digit Quiz PIN number shown on the welcome page, and hit Connect.
• Enjoy the Quiz!
Your mic will be muted so it doesn't interfere with the quiz, but feel free to
turn your camera on so we can all see who's playing
DONATIONS ARE WELCOME
The Zoom quizzes are free to play, however you're very welcome to make a donation towards the costs of running them, at either of these links:
SPEED QUIZZING - RACE NIGHTS - MUSIC BINGO
COMEDY & CABARET SHOWS - SILENT DISCOS