THINGS YOU WILL NEED IN ORDER TO PLAY SPEED QUIZZING LIVE
• A reliable internet connection.
• Viewing Device: An internet enabled device to watch & hear your host in the Zoom conference meeting. (a bigger screen is preferable)
• Player Device: An internet enabled Apple or Android phone or tablet, or a Kindle Fire tablet - with the 'SpeedQuizzing - Live' app installed.
Apple users can find it in the App Store - or here:
Android users can find it here:
(Make sure you install the 'SpeedQuizzing - Live' app and NOT the 'SpeedQuizzing Virtual Buzzer')
WHAT TO DO AHEAD OF THE EVENT
• Download and install the 'SpeedQuizzing - Live' app onto your device.
• On your viewing device - click the Zoom link shown in the Facebook Event to join the meeting.
(You can either download the Zoom Meetings app or use it in a web browser)
• In the name field - enter what you want your team/player name to be.
You will need to click “Use Internet Audio”.
WHAT TO DO WHEN THE EVENT STARTS
• When successfully connected to the Zoom meeting you will see a welcome page and hear some background music.
• Open the 'SpeedQuizzing - Live' app on the player device.
• Enter your team/player name, and input the four digit pin number shown on the welcome page, or provided by your host, and hit Connect.
• Follow the instructions from your host.
(Your mic will be muted so it doesn't interfere with the quiz, but feel free to
turn your camera on so the host can see who's playing)
DONATIONS ARE WELCOME
The quizzes are free to play, however you're very welcome to make a donation towards the costs of running them, at any of these links: